Sunday, October 26, 2008

Two Girls in China -- Notebook

Oct 25, 2008, Saturday
I lost my notebook with all my stuff. Read: 4 days worth of fare going are in there. I am so frustrated. I pray fervently. If I do not find this, it is a big problem, I have all my contacts and orders in there, I basically came for nothing. BUT Heavenly Father comes through for me, as always. I had a distinct impression where to go, got it back. This is China the place is huge, I did not discover its disappearance until the next day. It could have been anywhere, found by anyone.
If there is one legacy I want to leave to my children it is this: I have prayed throughout my journey here on earth and my prayers are answered. While scientifically the existence of God perhaps cannot be ratified, statistically it has been proven in my life. Too many coincidences become proof. I testify that He lives, that He cares, that He loves us, that He wants to be involved in your life as a loving parent, and that you will find the most joy, if you yourself establish a relationship with HIM. It doesn’t matter who you are, what religion you belong to, what you have done. Don’t pray to fulfill a requirement, don’t pray as a task, don’t pray in a form-letter. GO TALK TO HIM!

No comments: